It provides applications for the following Data Integration areas:
- Data Migration - ERP and legacy systems consolidation, new application implementation
- Data Synchronization - business-to-business data transfer
- Data Warehousing
- Data Hubs, Data Marts
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
Through Informatica you can:
- Integrate on-premise systems, SaaS applications, and enterprise databases—giving people access to the data they need, when they need it.
- Optimized out-of-the-box integration for Amazon Redshift, RDS, S3, DynamoDB, and EMR.
- Integrate customer order history seamlessly from NetSuite with other cloud and on-premises applications.
- Drive a high-performance culture and gain deeper organizational insights with cloud integration to Workday.