Dreamforce is an annual user conference hosted by Salesforce.com in downtown San Francisco, bringing together thought leaders, industry pioneers and thousands of IT professionals. Members of Salesforce’s customer base attend the conference to hear keynote addresses, learn about new products, attend training sessions, network with peers and earn certifications.
At Dreamforce, you’ll gain insights and inspiration from the world’s foremost visionaries and industry experts. You’ll expand your knowledge, learn new skills, see things from new perspectives, and make connections with your Salesforce family that last a lifetime.
Whether you’re a company of five or a Fortune 500, what you learn during your four days at Dreamforce will transform your business and lead to a boom in success. The knowledge you gain from 2,700+ breakout sessions, world-renowned leaders and Salesforce experts, hands-on training, hundreds of partners with thousands of innovative solutions, and connecting with your fellow Trailblazers will help you be your best, no matter your industry, role, or company size.
Everyone after hearing about dreamforce surely thinks why should I attend Dreamforce ?
Network like there is no Tomorrow: The people you meet at Dreamforce can become your new BFFs and help you succeed after you leave Dreamforce.
Sessions at Dreamforce :
Dreamforce has something for everyone! Check out these different types of sessions.
Breakouts: It has two type of Session 40-minute breakouts and 20-minute theater sessions. The majority of them are customer led. You won’t see Salesforce employees standing on stage talking about our products. They give the mic to customers, who will tell you the real deal by sharing their successes, lessons learned, and best practices.
Keynotes: During product and industry keynotes, you get exciting announcements and hear from visionary thought leaders.
The When and Where
Dreamforce occurs November 6–9 in San Francisco. The Moscone Convention Center is the epicenter of the action, but as Dreamforce has grown, so has its campus. Events will also be happening in neighboring hotels and other venues.
I Can’t Come (#sadFace)
Not able to attend this year? You can tune in live at Salesforce LIVE, where there will be streaming keynotes, sessions, and all kinds of good stuff throughout the conference.
Hands-On and Discussion-Focused Events
Dreamforce also have a great lineup of Hands-on Training (HoT) classes, where you can learn directly from Salesforce University experts.Workshops at Dreamforce are facilitator-led sessions with group discussion and exercises that dive deep into a specific challenge and solution. And, of course, they have the ever-popular Circles of Success, where facilitators lead 10-person groups in problem-solving exercises
Prepare for After Dreamforce
Following up after Dreamforce is hard if you haven’t prepared for it while on-site. Here are some tips for what to do on-site to make your post-event process as easy and successful as possible.
- Learning: Transform your career with the knowledge you’ll get from 2,700+ breakout sessions, training and certification opportunities, hands-on demos, and hundreds of partners and solutions to help you grow your success.
- Getting Inspired: The world’s brightest, most innovative minds come to Dreamforce every year to share their expertise and wow attendees.
- Giving Back: Every day of Dreamforce brings opportunities to volunteer and make a difference in the lives of people who need it.
- Parties: Dreamforce isn’t Dreamforce without epic concerts by some of the biggest names in music and awesome parties organized by salesforce and different sponsors.
- Dreamforce Elevates your ROI: So you might be convinced that Dreamforce is a must do, but perhaps you need help convincing your boss. Consider mentioning that 96% of the attendees surveyed said their business improvements outweighed the cost of going to Dreamforce.
So, If you are going to Dreamforce then make sure you are meeting experts from Kloudrac.
Linkedin: Atul Singhal
- Grab business cards from people you meet. Write on the card a key thing to remember about the person and why you want to connect after Dreamforce. No card? No problem! Take a photo of them and their badge.
- Follow people on Twitter or LinkedIn. These are great ways to continue the discussions you started at Dreamforce.
- Connect with session presenters and attendees through the Success Community groups and the session Agenda Builder feed. Presenters are especially thrilled to hear that you attended, and they’re there to answer your questions.
- Take note of the Trailhead modules related to your sessions. These are great places to keep your Dreamforce learning going.
Mobile No: +1(408) 207-3724