As I write this, the circumstance with the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) is getting far worse, with a sensible possibility of a full pandemic. At Kloudrac, we have adopted some precautionary steps to ensure our business continuity as well as the employee’s health. The wellbeing and security of our people is our priority as you see WHO and public health authorities around the globe are collectively making a move to contain the COVID-19 outbreak. Although, long haul achievement can’t be underestimated. All segments of the general public – including organizations and employers – must play a role if we are to stop the further spread of this virus.
Every industry may react to COVID-19 in an unexpected way, yet by publicly sharing data, we collectively set up a strong, thorough response for serving people in general overall.
This information will keep you aware of what work is being done and how we are reacting as a network.
Find below some of the cautionary steps taken by Kloudrac in order to avoid this spreading disease:
- We have had most of the national & international travel cancelled and monitored our all meeting on clouds.
- We also sanitize our offices, desks, tables and all the other objects including laptops, keyboards, Pcs, etc regularly.
- Promoted regular hand-washing by our employees and customers.
- Additionally, have put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace as well as making sure these dispensers are regularly refilled.
- Promoted great respiratory cleanliness, such as ensuring people suffering any kind of viral should wear proper masks or use tissue paper for sneezing and coughing at the workplace.
- To avoid the spread of COVID-19, we changed the biometric-based attendance system to card-based.
- Successfully implemented Work-From-Home policy to minimize human interaction in view of COVID-19.
So, remember it’s time to get ready for COVID-19. These Simple safety measures and planning mentioned above can have a major effect. Therefore, act now as prevention is always better than cure.